I have never blogged before. I am using this blog as my journal, something to keep me honest in my weight loss efforts. To make it public, means I have to work hard or risk having to say I failed. I have successfully ignored the recent failures to lose this weight, but the time has come to do more and try harder.
I have 100 lbs to lose. To actually see that in writing makes me want to cry. How did I get here? There have been many paths to this point but the it all boils down to lack of exercise and my eating habits.
My goals are to exercise every day, to blog at least once a day, and to try to learn how to push away from the food. I would like to say I will lose the 100 lbs in a year, but I think it may take longer. I would really like to lose at least 50 lbs by June. That gives me about 9 months which seems doable
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.