Friday, September 17, 2010

nothing much

So in my last post I wrote about my daughter's port wine stain.  It is on her forehead, eyelids nose and upper lip.  We spoke to a plastic surgeon last spring about the possibility of having it removed using lasers.  The Doctor felt her chances of having the stain removed were good so we started treatment.  She got her first treatment last May.  And next week goes for her second treatment (they don't do them over the summer because of exposure to the sun).  Our insurance company approved her for 3 treatments by the end of the year, so she will have one more, probably in November.  I know it is relatively safe for her to under that procedure, but I do worry about the anesthesia.  She has had anesthesia two other times in her little life but she is more aware of her surroundings and is harder to keep still.  It will be a stressful day to say the least. 

On to other things, my husband is again out of town.  Only for the weekend this time, but he comes home and leaves again for the week on Tuesday.  Next week is going to be really stressful.  It always is when I am one parent for 3 kids.  I don't know how single parents do it.  Or military families.  God bless them all. 

I have already exercised for today.  I never did get a chance to exercise yesterday.  I forgot we had open house at my oldest child's school.  Now it is going on lunch time and I am going to make a turkey wrap for lunch. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.